A-Level/JC/H2/H1 Economics Tuition Singapore JC/H2/H1 Economics Tutor

Home Forums A Level Tuition, O Level Tuition @ Kovan / Hougang A-Level/JC/H2/H1 Economics Tuition Singapore JC/H2/H1 Economics Tutor

This topic contains 89 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author

admin

A-Level Tuition Singapore/H2 Economics Tuition?Economics Tutor

Please post your A-Level Economics/JC Economics questions here.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 12 years, 3 months ago by  admin.
    • This topic was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by  admin.
    • This topic was modified 12 years ago by  admin.
    • This topic was modified 12 years ago by  admin.

admin

Ecomonics Tuition Singapore/A-Level Economics/Economics Tutor

Markets vs Government

The whole H2 syllabus can be divided into two major themes which cut across the study of Mico and Micro-Economics.

A) Markets (Micro)
    b) Role of Government (Micro-Marco)

Mastering these two themes will help you to excel in economics

Role or the Government can be divided 4 major economic goals.

Growth – Macro Role
    Efficiency – Micro Role
    Equity – Micro Role
    Stability – Macro Role

Call 9863 9633 for detail discussion

What is the difference between shares and bonds?

admin

A-Level Economics Tuition Singapore/H2/H1 Economics Tuition

Hi Jeremy

The owner of stock shares of a business is a part owner of that business. The value of the stock can increase or decrease depending on the success or failure of the business, and a share of profits may be distributed to the shareholders.

A bond is an interest-bearing certificate sold by businesses and governments to raise money. The buyer of the bond can collect interest payments or sell the bond to someone else. The value of a bond depends partially on the success of the business that issued it.

From A-Level Economics Tutor Singapore

admin

Hi All A-Level Economics Tuition Students, please post your questions
    to Ms Jaslene Tan.

Testimonial by one of her student, private candidate Chris

Upon graduating from Polytechnic, I was interested in getting an A-Level certificate which was the criterion for a placement in an overseas college. As a private candidate with no experience of studying in a Junior College, Ms Tan was my main source of support in helping me to understand the abstract concepts of Economics. Gratefully, after home tuition of one year with Ms Tan, I attained an A for my Economics. Thank you so much Ms Tan.

admin

A-Level Economics Tuition Singapore/H2/H1/JC Economics Tuition

We are pleased to inform that J2 H2 Economics Tuition will start on 24 Mar Saturday at 1 pm to 3 pm by our dedicating and motivating tutor Ms Jaslene Tan. Her track record 80% of her students score A and the rest B.

From A-Level Tuition Singapore @ Kovan Admin

admin

A-Level Economics Tuition Singapore/H2/H1/JC Economics Tuition

We are pleased to inform that J2 H1 Economics Tuition will start on 7 Apr Saturday at 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm by our dedicating and very experienced tutor Ryan Goh. He has coached many students to obtain distinction in A level examinations. Call 98639633 NOW!

From A-Level Tuition Singapore @ Kovan Admin

admin

Hi All A-Level Economics Tuition Students, please post your questions
    to Ryan Goh

Testimonials

By Lynnette from SRJC 2011:

Hi Ryan, thank you for helping me turn my econs H2 from U to A! I have never scored more than 8 out of 25 in my essays and by my mid year exams, I was able to score an average of 17/25!

By Amy from VJC 2011:

Hi Ryan, I have topped my class very frequently by using your method of S.R.J.C. Not only was i able to follow all my lectures and tutorials more consistently, I grew a passion for this subject and eventually decided to pursue a degree in economics in SMU.

admin

June Revision by Ryan

Course Objective:

To impart essay and case study answering techniques over the course of 6 lessons, 3 hours each. Students will acquire the important skills of answering questions with the correct Scope, Rigor, Judgment and Context.

Course Focus:

The course will cover the entire macroeconomics syllabus under the H1 syllabus for 2012 GCE A Level Examination set by Cambridge in collaboration with MOE. The exclusive focus on solely macroeconomics is due to the inter-connectedness of all the chapters under macroeconomics, and students are required to have a broad understanding of all topics before they can be adequately prepared to answer a macroeconomics question fully.

Lesson Sequence and Materials:

Students in this course will not necessary revise the concepts in the order in which the topics were taught in schools. Instead, challenging essays and case studies would be given every lesson to help students perfect their answering techniques during actual examinations.
    If the students request, additional notes will be provided to help students understand the topics better.
    Throughout the crash course, we will complete a total of 6 to 10 case studies and 6 to 10 essays that spans all key topics and ideas in macroeconomics.

A-Level Economics Tuition Singapore – Admin

admin

S.R.J.C Method for eassy writting

Please be informed that sample of eassy writting using S.R.J.C method is posted in the Economics Resources

From A-Level Economics Tuition Singapore Admin

admin

Please be inform that on 15 June Friday 9am to 12pm, Marco revision on H1 Economics

admin

Please practice the papers from the following JCs
    2011 CJC
    2011 RIJC
    2011 HCI
    2011 JJC
    2011 TJC
    2011 MJC

admin

New class!
    J2 Economics class for 2013 students will start on 15th Dec 2012 Saturday 7.30pm to 9.30pm

Call 98639633 or 96790479 to register

From A Level admin

admin

Hi All A-Level Economics Tuition Students

Jan and Feb 2013 Lesson Outlines

Lesson 1 and 2 : Market Structure

Students will spend two lessons in learning the characteristics, behavior and various economic and social outcomes produced by various firms in the market. Throughout the two lessons, we will make references to well known companies in order to bridge classroom concepts to actual real world applications.

Lesson 3 and 4 : Key Economic Indicators

Students will spend two lessons in learning how to measure national income, inflation rate, unemployment rate and the balance of payments, using real data. Students will be engaged in recent developments in politics and economics, such as the Global Financial Crisis, Fiscal Cliff and Debt Ceiling. Explicit references will be made to major events of our time, in order to help students bridge routine classroom concepts to the real world.

Lesson 5 to 8 : How the macroeconomy works

Having understood the measures of the various economic indicators, students will spend three lessons in learning what determines national income, unemployment, inflation and BOP deficit. We begin with two important models: Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply and Income-Expenditure Approach. Using these approaches, we will look at what determines the inner workings of an economy and various economic problems frequently mentioned on news are created or solved.

In all lessons, there will be ample case materials and essays provided to assist students in applying concepts acquired to real examination questions.

Cheers
    A Level Tutor – Ryan

admin

Hi All A-Level Economics Tuition Students

J1 H2 Economics will start on 28 Jan Monday at 7pm to 9pm

From A Level Economics Admin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.
Call Now ButtonCall Us Now